cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Head's Up! These forums are read-only. All users and content have migrated. Please join us at community.neo4j.com.

Installation on distributed environment

Hi,
I want to simulate neo4j in a distributed environment (on several servers) with Docker. It's the escalability that interests me.

Has anyone already done it? Are there guides I can rely on?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

The way Neo4J cluster works is that there would be one write (leader) node and all the other are read nodes (followers). When a node is created, they will get replicated automatically to all the followers.

In browser type ":sysinfo". It shows which one is the leader and which ones are followers.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Thank you. I finally managed to deploy my cluster 🙂

I have another question, Is there a way to know a writing transaction (like creating a node for example) saves the data in which Core in a cluster of multiple main cores?

The way Neo4J cluster works is that there would be one write (leader) node and all the other are read nodes (followers). When a node is created, they will get replicated automatically to all the followers.

In browser type ":sysinfo". It shows which one is the leader and which ones are followers.

Thank you so much !