cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Head's Up! These forums are read-only. All users and content have migrated. Please join us at community.neo4j.com.

How do I render graphical components like in the Neo4j Cipher Editor in a web browser?

Hello!

I'm a student that just got started with Neo4j this week. Today I read through the blogs, ran some simple introductory scripts, and I've think I've got a solid good beginner's grasp of how all this works.

What I wanted to ask that I was actually making a project, a kind of social media, and I wanted to show a graph that showed similar interests and friend connections in a navigable manner.

How do I incorporate this into a web view? Any guides and relevant links would mean you would save me hours of stumbling and researching. Would be extremely thankful to you!

I kind of view that I would like is like the below. A graph view, sorts of, like in the code cell included in the image.

Again, thank you!

2 REPLIES 2

I actually found the repo for the neo4j-browser. It's just a React / Redux web application to handle the queries and so forth.
Here is the link to the package.json, https://github.com/neo4j/neo4j-browser/blob/master/package.json. I'll try to find which package exactly is responsible for the graphical view, and let you guys know.

Ah, It was D3JS. Makes quite a lot of sense. Thanks, guys!

Nodes 2022
Nodes
NODES 2022, Neo4j Online Education Summit

All the sessions of the conference are now available online