cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Head's Up! These forums are read-only. All users and content have migrated. Please join us at community.neo4j.com.

APOC Extended break database

Hi,

I'm trying to use the APOC Extended Plugin. Unfortunately, the database is unavailable (it says with sysinfo that the neo4j status is offline) when the plugin is installed. Neo4j Desktop display that the DBMS is active, so I can open It with Neo4j Browser but I can't use it. As soon as I remove the jar from the plugin folder, it works again.

I'm on Windows, using Neo4j 5.3.0, Neo4j Desktop 1.5.6, Neo4j Browser 5.3.0, the plugin is the same version as Neo4j (apoc-5.3.0-extended). I have the dbms.security.procedures.unrestricted=apoc.* in my neo4j.conf.

:sysinfo

Databases 

Name Address Role Status Default Error
neo4j localhost:7687 primary offline true -
system localhost:7687 primary online - -

query.log :

CALL db.propertyKeys() YIELD propertyKey RETURN {name:'propertyKeys', data:COLLECT(propertyKey)[..1000]} AS result  - {} - runtime=null - {app: 'neo4j-browser_v5.3.0', type: 'system'} - This database is shutdown.

debug.log errors :

2022-12-31 15:33:06.716+0000 WARN [o.n.k.d.Database] [neo4j/41ad63e5] Exception occurred while starting the database. Trying to stop already started components. org.neo4j.kernel.lifecycle.LifecycleException: Component 'apoc.ApocExtensionFactory$ApocLifecycle@f3ab185' failed to initialize. Please see the attached cause exception "'void apoc.trigger.TriggerHandler.<init>(org.neo4j.graphdb.GraphDatabaseService, org.neo4j.dbms.api.DatabaseManagementService, apoc.ApocConfig, org.neo4j.logging.Log, org.neo4j.kernel.api.procedure.GlobalProcedures, apoc.Pools, org.neo4j.scheduler.JobScheduler)'". at org.neo4j.kernel.lifecycle.LifeSupport$LifecycleInstance.init(LifeSupport.java:340) ~[neo4j-common-5.3.0.jar:5.3.0] at org.neo4j.kernel.lifecycle.LifeSupport.init(LifeSupport.java:57) ~[neo4j-common-5.3.0.jar:5.3.0] at org.neo4j.kernel.extension.AbstractExtensions.init(AbstractExtensions.java:73) ~[neo4j-kernel-5.3.0.jar:5.3.0] at org.neo4j.kernel.lifecycle.LifeSupport$LifecycleInstance.init(LifeSupport.java:323) ~[neo4j-common-5.3.0.jar:5.3.0] at org.neo4j.ker

0 REPLIES 0