cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Head's Up! These forums are read-only. All users and content have migrated. Please join us at community.neo4j.com.

Not Able to access Neo4j Bloom

Hi team,

I have neo4j server with version 5.3.0in ubuntu 20.04 through commands..

I am able to access Neo4j browser (Not installed Neo4j Desktop) by typing my IP address and port 7474 in the browser.But not able to access Neo4j bloom.Showing below error.Please assist me whether I need to do any steps required to enable Neo4j bloom.

Error:Neo4j connectivity has been lost. Please check if your database instance is up and running.

Nithu_0-1672918717181.png

Appreciate your response.

1 REPLY 1

Hi, sorry to hear you're having trouble accessing Bloom. Are you trying to access Bloom remotely? Note that the free version of Bloom will only work with a local instance of Neo4j Enterprise. Bloom access to a remote database requires an Enterprise Neo4j agreement and a Bloom server-side plugin with a license key.

If you're indeed using the free Bloom client on the same host as an Enterprise Neo4j instance, it should work just fine. The easiest way to accomplish this is with Desktop, but you should also be able to install the Bloom web assets on your machine and access it via a URL using http://localhost/path/to/bloom