cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Head's Up! These forums are read-only. All users and content have migrated. Please join us at community.neo4j.com.

Problem with Intermediate Cypher Queries Course

Hi,

I'm study to get the  Neo4j Certification, but I got some problems 3 questions of  Intermediate Cypher Queries Course. The problem is that the system does not accept the answer that it should be correct (including the answer suggested in the solution of the question).

I created the database from the Importing CSV Data into Neo4j Course (link), all of the question worked fine, but this 3 below didn't:

Could you help me with this issue, please?

Thanks a lot!

Lourival

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I clicked on each link and it looked like it too me to my answers when I took the class.  I captured a screenshot of each:

Question 1:

Screen Shot 2022-09-23 at 5.22.36 PM.png

Question 2:

Screen Shot 2022-09-23 at 5.22.54 PM.png

Question 3:

Screen Shot 2022-09-23 at 5.23.28 PM.png

If these are not the same questions, can you post the question and your answer that you think is correct?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

I clicked on each link and it looked like it too me to my answers when I took the class.  I captured a screenshot of each:

Question 1:

Screen Shot 2022-09-23 at 5.22.36 PM.png

Question 2:

Screen Shot 2022-09-23 at 5.22.54 PM.png

Question 3:

Screen Shot 2022-09-23 at 5.23.28 PM.png

If these are not the same questions, can you post the question and your answer that you think is correct?

Hi  ,

As I told before, I created the database from the Importing CSV Data into Neo4j Course and I used this datas for Intermediate Cypher Queries Course. All of the question were right, except this 3 below, as you can see my queries and answers. 

• Question 1:

Question1_Query.png

Question1.png

• Question 2:

Question2_Query.png

Question2.png

• Question 3:

Question3_Query.png

Question3.png

 I don't know why this questions were with different answers than expected.

So, thanks a lot for your help. Now is solved!

Best regards,

Lourival