cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Head's Up! These forums are read-only. All users and content have migrated. Please join us at community.neo4j.com.

02_movie_list__test eror

Hello everybody!

I’m completing the [Building Neo4j Applications with Python] course and I’ve just got stuck on passing the second test.

I’ve compared my solution to the working one and there is no error. However, a cannot pass the test due to some connection issue:

FAILED tests/02_movie_list__test.py::test_pagination - neo4j.exceptions.IncompleteCommit: Failed to read from defunct connection IPv4Address(('3.84.27.19', 7687)) (IPv4Address(('3.84...
FAILED tests/02_movie_list__test.py::test_ordering - neo4j.exceptions.IncompleteCommit: Failed to read from defunct connection IPv4Address(('3.84.27.19', 7687)) (IPv4Address(('3.84.2..

Thank you in advance for your help.

2 REPLIES 2

Hey @mc000051! This looks like an intermittent server error, have you tried running the test again? Could you paste the code or link to a repository so I can double check?

Thank you for your reply!

I wasn't able to solve this problem to run the app locally, but the same code worked perfectly on Google Colab, so I’ve went to practice there.

Maybe I was not able to run that locally due to some incompatibility between the installed dependencies and the Rosetta emulator on which relies PyCharm on my M1 MacBook. I might have installed the packages to run natively, while trying to use them through the emulator.

Thank you anyway for your reply!

Nodes 2022
Nodes
NODES 2022, Neo4j Online Education Summit

All the sessions of the conference are now available online