cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Head's Up! These forums are read-only. All users and content have migrated. Please join us at community.neo4j.com.

Cost for Neo4J certification t-shirt

I have just passed the neo4j certification program and now I want to order the t-shirt. So I want to know how much could the t-shirt price for shipping to india ?

21 REPLIES 21

Hi!

Congrats!!!!

We include shipping of the shirt when you get certified. That said, there's a possibility that it is subject to customs Would you be able to let me know how this process went for you? I'd like to make sure it's an easy process for you to get your well deserved shirt.

Hey sorry for the late reply. I have just forgotten about it. I have received t-shirt on 30th of July. And I do not have to pay any charges for its shipping.
Thank you

Hi Chauhanrutvik99,

I have been charged INR 650 as custom duty for shipping Banglore !!

I am from Gujarat. And I didn't need to pay anything.

hi @neo4j_devrel , i got certified since February of 2019 , and i dont have received my t-shirt, its possible to buy one?

this is my order confirmation Order Confirmation #2465345 i contact customerservice@kotisdesing.com and they said me that they will re send the tshirt but the tshirt never arrived.

Hi! You don't have to purchase it. Let me take a look! If it didn't get to you, I can resend you one.

I'm so sorry about that!

Thank you first of all.
As soon as I get the t shirt I will tell you.

I cleared Neo 4j certification yesterday. I also ordered for t-shirt, but found that the shipper Kortis design has its importing office at China. Please let me know if the product originates from China or is routed through China as the coronavirus impact is ongoining.

Order Confirmation #2765892

If so, please cancel the order. I will reorder again later.

Ch3xMat3
Node Link

Greetings @neo4j_devrel , I just recently passed the certification and am wondering what t-shirt you all are talking about? I only ask as I have not seen anything out there for a t-shirt for certified developers and wondering if this was something available in the past or an on going thing.

Thank you for your time and have a wonderful day!

Hello @Ch3xMat3 ,
Congratulations on becoming a Certified Neo4j Professional!

We apologize, but we are currently not providing t-shirts and stickers to newly certified professionals. It has been a problem with COVID mail issues and we may not resume doing it due to the high cost of shipping. If and when we decide to ship t-shirts, you will definitely be on our list.

Hi @elaine.rosenberg,

Although the shirts might not be free, do you reckon the option to purchase them might become available in future?

Also just passed the certification and am now drooling at the idea of having a Neo4j t-shirt

@pickeringacw

Very proud of you!

We are working on options. Stay tuned....

Elaine

akaur
Node Link

Hi @elaine.rosenberg ,

I have recently passed the neo4j certification and I am wondering do we need to order the t-shirt or we would be getting an e-mail whenever this option is available in future?

Thanks.

Hello @akaur and congratulations on becoming certified!

Our t-shirt swag is still on hold. Those who have passed are on our list and if we resume shipping, we will send you one

Elaine

Hi @elaine.rosenberg,

Are there any updates to whether or not shipping has resumed for t-shirts? I see the Neo4j Certification page here Become a Neo4j Certified Professional - GraphAcademy has been updated with a 2021 t-shirt and that has given me hope!

Thanks

@pickeringacw

Yes, if you have not already received a t-shirt for certification, you can order one here:

https://neo4j-proshirts.web.app/

You must use the same credentials you used for logging in to the certification exam (Github, LinkedIn, Google, or email)

Elaine

Hi @elaine.rosenberg,

Awsum, thank you!

I tried logging in using the same credentials but am receiving a weird error. I have tried the normal procedures of resolving my side. Clearing cache, cookies, re-logging etc. Any suggestions?

There also appears to be two options for GitHub login which might be contributing to the "opened too many login dialogs" error reason?

TRACKING ID: 6260f5c4d0ac19372aea

Hello @pickeringacw ,

I see that your user ID in our system for the certification is a GitHub ID. Github has 2 versions which is why there are 2 github icons for logging in. Did you try each of them? (clearing cookies between)

Elaine

Hi @elaine.rosenberg ,

I have tried both of the GitHub icons, yes. Unfortunately it seems both gives the same error.

Hello @pickeringacw ,

Please send me an email and I will provide you with the information we need from you to place the t-shirt order on your behalf.

elaine.rosenberg@neo4j.com

Elaine

Nodes 2022
Nodes
NODES 2022, Neo4j Online Education Summit

All the sessions of the conference are now available online