cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Head's Up! These forums are read-only. All users and content have migrated. Please join us at community.neo4j.com.

Unable to order T-shirt

I have just passed the Neo4j Certification Exam. But I am unable to order my t-shirt. At first, I got an error message stating that the service is unavailable and then it is showing that we are unable to verify you. How can I get my T-shirt?

16 REPLIES 16

Some years ago I had to write them on their twitter channel, and after quite a while (months) I manged to get a tshirt..

Thank you for replying 🙂

@Padma_Priya_T_R,

Welcome to the Neo4j Community and congratulations on becoming certified!

Your t-shirt order is in our system.

Elaine

Could you please tell me when will I receive that ?

Similar event happens with me too.
I have written an email to devrel@neo4j.com.

I have done that too. But didn't receive any response!

@vishalsvisual , your t-shirt has shipped.

Elaine

How can I track them,
What is the color .?
At which address?

Please send an email to me so I can send you the tracking info.

elaine.rosenberg@neo4j.com

Same situation here, Can´t order due to internal server error, is there a workaround?

Hello Eduardo,

Welcome to the Neo4j Community.

I see in our system that you used Github credentials to take the certification exam.

You must use the same Github credentials to order the t-shirt.

Elaine

Hi Elaine,

I am Neo4j Graph Data Science Certified.

I am trying to claim the T-shirt as mentioned in your website. But it says, it is unable to verify me although I am using the same email id.

Email id used for certification: ishwarya.ms@prodapt.com

Can you please have a look and help me with claiming the T-shirt?

Best
Ishwarya

Hello Ishwarya,

Congratulations on becoming certified in Neo4j Graph Data Science!

The t-shirt is for folks who passed the Neo4j Certified Professional exam.

I see that you did pass the Neo4j Certified Professional exam. That certificate is associated with your gmail email (not google auth).

Elaine

I am also facing a similar issue. I have recently completed the Neo4j Certification Exam, but when I submit the form for claiming the T-shirt, I get an error saying Could not validate your address. 

How can I work through this? Thanks for the help!

datanerd95
Node

Hello Elaine,

My name is Mohan Ganesan, and I recently passed the Neo4j Certified Professional exam and ran into some errors when trying to fill out the t-shirt order form. When trying to fill out the form, I ran into the following error: 

"Your order request has failed because we could not verify that you met the requirements. You must be a certified professional and not submitted an order before. If you feel like this is incorrect please contact devrel@neo4j.com"

Could you please verify if my t-shirt form went through in the application list? 

My badge verification can be found at the following link:
https://graphacademy.neo4j.com/u/02f612e0-c62d-408f-b843-d8e7502d211d/neo4j-certification

My account is through "log in with google" and my email address is ganesan.mohan1@gmail.com

Please let me know if you would require any further details from my side for verification.

Thanks,
Mohan

Hi, Im having this issue too:

Your order request has failed because we could not verify that you met the requirements. You must be a certified professional and not submitted an order before. If you feel like this is incorrect please contact devrel@neo4j.com

My email is haniff.farhan@gmail.com

Can you please check, thank you.

Nodes 2022
Nodes
NODES 2022, Neo4j Online Education Summit

All the sessions of the conference are now available online