cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Head's Up! These forums are read-only. All users and content have migrated. Please join us at community.neo4j.com.

Session expired -> Websocket connected failure

janezic
Graph Voyager

When I'm dealing with large amount of data (< 20.000 nodes) I always get this error message:

WebSocket connection failure. Due to security constraints in your web browser, the reason for the failure is not available to this Neo4j Driver. Please use your browsers development console to determine the root cause of the failure. Common reasons include the database being unavailable, using the wrong connection URL or temporary network problems. If you have enabled encryption, ensure your browser is configured to trust the certificate Neo4j is configured to use. WebSocket `readyState` is: 3

There was a a similar thread here in the forum, but it ends with no result.

I'm connecting to Aura via Neo4J-Desktop.

Any solutions?

Thank you, JJJ

4 REPLIES 4

janezic
Graph Voyager

The same in Neo4Desktop but slightly different error message:

Failed to acquire lease

janezic
Graph Voyager

Two new error messages:

Failed to obtain connection towards write server. Known routing table is: RoutingTable[database=neo4j, expirationTime=1619104599763, currentTime=1619104589797, routers=[neo4j-core-bbb241c6-24.production-orch-0001.neo4j.io:7687,neo4j-core-bbb241c6-22.production-orch-0001.neo4j.io:7687], readers=[neo4j-core-bbb241c6-24.production-orch-0001.neo4j.io:7687,neo4j-core-bbb241c6-22.production-orch-0001.neo4j.io:7687], writers=[]]

AND

No write operations are allowed directly on this database. Writes must pass through the leader. The role of this server is: FOLLOWER

I guess there is a problem with the server?

janezic
Graph Voyager

And in the Aura Console it always changes from "green light" online to "gray light" offline and vice versa.

janezic
Graph Voyager

Is there really no solution for this issue? I cannot import my data in the database due to this problem. THX!