cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Head's Up! These forums are read-only. All users and content have migrated. Please join us at community.neo4j.com.

Retaining Cypher Queries

Hi, is there a way to make the browser.graphapp.io retain the queries I have made before logging off?

It's kind of time-consuming to copy-paste the queries I have done for the day on a word doc so that I don't forget the codes I have created the next day since I am still getting used to the language.

Any advice will be appreciated!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

You can save any query to your 'favorites.' The scripts are saved in your browsers local cache. Click on the "star" icon on the left-hand side to see all your favorites and organize them into folders. You can save the cypher in any execution pane by clicking on the little star on the right-hand side of the query. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

You can save any query to your 'favorites.' The scripts are saved in your browsers local cache. Click on the "star" icon on the left-hand side to see all your favorites and organize them into folders. You can save the cypher in any execution pane by clicking on the little star on the right-hand side of the query.