cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Head's Up! These forums are read-only. All users and content have migrated. Please join us at community.neo4j.com.

Nodes not filled with Label name and sometimes with parameter values

skmami
Node Clone

I am seeing some of my nodes show up empty in neo4j browser when I run the db.schema.visualization command. Is there way to make it show the node label. Also how to tell neo4j which property to display in the node when run a query.

Please see the screen shot of call db.schema.visualization():

Thanks2X_1_184e79ea77f4adf3bf4a8e9126059952736c6f6b.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Select the node of interest and then at the bottom you'll have a choice of what you want displayed. The slightly annoying part is when you go to run a real query, you might decide you don't want the label but instead inner of the attributes of the node and you'll have to change it again.

With a node labels selected, you can also change the size and color of the nodes too.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Select the node of interest and then at the bottom you'll have a choice of what you want displayed. The slightly annoying part is when you go to run a real query, you might decide you don't want the label but instead inner of the attributes of the node and you'll have to change it again.

With a node labels selected, you can also change the size and color of the nodes too.

Thank you @mike.r.black. I was able to successfully change it and it looks nice now.

Thanks