cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Head's Up! These forums are read-only. All users and content have migrated. Please join us at community.neo4j.com.

Neodash standalone

ptempone
Node Link

Hi, I'm starting to build an neo4j database with neodash as dashboard tool, I already installed docker image for both.

I read https://neo4j.com/labs/neodash/2.1/developer-guide/standalone-mode/ and everything is working but I have a question:

Is there some way to share a link in standalone without credentials?, I need that not all users can see the data. In editor I have to input user and password but when I put standalone in "Yes" it changes the inserted credentials to "yes" also.

ptempone_0-1669577247165.png

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4

Hi @ptempone ,

Thanks for your message. Unforuntately this is not yet possible as credentials are tightly coupled with the way standalone mode is designed. I have created an issue on GitHub so my team can pick this up in the future.

Thank you for the request!

Niels

Thanks for the reply! I found a fix in the meanwhile to delete from the url the password. 

I will look forward for news in the future.

Kind Regards!

Pablo

@ptempone 

Could you share the way how to fix to delete from the url the password?

Just removed the password in the URL, then when I enter in the link the user has to put the user and password manually.