cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Head's Up! These forums are read-only. All users and content have migrated. Please join us at community.neo4j.com.

LOADING CSV

cflow
Node Link

Hello 

please some help  I used the below code to load my CSV file on Neo4j

LOAD CSV WITH HEADERS FROM "file:///C:/modules.CSV" AS Modules create(:Modules{mod_code:Modules .mod_code,old_code:Modules.old_code,title:Modules.title,credits:toInteger(Modules.credits),level:toInteger(Modules.level),semester:Modules.semester,pre_requisite:Modules.pre_requisite,Module_leader:Modules.module_leader})

the property key for the semester was not created and was not uploaded all other property key was created except from the semester

someone, please help 

below is the property I intend to create and load on my database

semester 
S1
S2
S2
S1
S1
S2
S2
S1
S2
unknown
S1
S1 and S2
S1 and S2
S2
S2
S1
S1
S1
S2
S1
S2
S1
S1
S1
S2
S2
S1
S1
S2
S2
S1
unknown
unknown
unknown
S1
S2
S1
S1
unknown
S2
S1
S2
S2
S1
S1
S2
S2
unknown
unknown
unknown
S1 and S2

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@glilienfield it works fine now you were right there was space on the csv file thank you

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Could the be a space following 'semester' in your spreadsheet?  Can you provide the first few lines of your csv file?

sorry how do you mean the first few lines?

because what I provided is  the part of the CSV that didn't upload

It may help if I can see the data.  Also, did you check to verify there are no spaces after the word 'semester' in the header line of your csv file.

@glilienfield it works fine now you were right there was space on the csv file thank you