cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Head's Up! These forums are read-only. All users and content have migrated. Please join us at community.neo4j.com.

Invalid URL when adding any graph app to desktop

Bodeman
Node Link

Trying to add GraphQL graph app to the desktop. When I attempt to do so via the graph app library and click install, I get "An error occurred while processing deep link: Invalid URL: --allow-file-access-from-files. Posted log below.

I deleted and recreated the .Neo4jDesktop folder, but it didn't resolve the issue. Running Desktop 1.4.7. This error happens whenever trying to add any app. I am on Windows 10.

Partial Log.log due to character limit
[2021-07-22 15:52:21.617] [error] Protocol Manager error TypeError [ERR_INVALID_URL]: Invalid URL: --allow-file-access-from-files
at onParseError (internal/url.js:256:9)
at new URL (internal/url.js:332:5)
at Object.t.default (C:\Program Files\Neo4j Desktop\resources\app.asar\dist\main.prod.js:1:196083)
at App. (C:\Program Files\Neo4j Desktop\resources\app.asar\dist\main.prod.js:1:226684)
at App.emit (events.js:315:20)
at App.EventEmitter.emit (domain.js:483:12)
at App.emitter.emit (C:\Program Files\Neo4j Desktop\resources\app.asar\node_modules@sentry\electron\dist\main\integrations\electron.js:66:25)
[2021-07-22 15:52:32.895] [info] Starting Neo4j Desktop 1.4.7 @ Windows_NT 10.0.19043

2 REPLIES 2

mbandor
Graph Voyager

I'm getting the same error (log file looks basically the same).

Same issue here for my Desktop Graph Apps... I have a Vm that hosts my DB so wondering if that has anything to do with it?