cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Head's Up! These forums are read-only. All users and content have migrated. Please join us at community.neo4j.com.

How to install graph-apps , etl-tool on neo4j neo4j 4.3.2 eneterprsie browser

luckyyun
Node Link

안녕하세요. 저는 한국에서 neo4j 를 이용하여 network를 분석하려는 데이터 엔지니어입니다.
aws ec2 환경에서 우분투 20.0.4 버전으로 neo4j-enterprise 4.3.2 버전을 설치했습니다.
그러나 neo4j-browser가 실행되었지만 graph-app 아이콘이 보이지 않고, project icon도 보이지 않습니다.
일주일째 neo4j 엔터프라이즈 버전을 5번이상 설치해도 결과는 동일합니다. 구글링을 열심히 하고, neo4j 커뮤니티를 이용했음에도 아무도 해결해주고 있지 않습니다.
대체 뭐가 문제일까요?
정말 모르겠습니다.
제발 도와주세요...
POC기간은 계속 흘러가고 데이터파이프라인을 구축하지 못하고 있습니다.
한국유저중에서는 가장 절실한 엔지니어가 아닐까 싶습니다.

[Google trnaslate]
Hello. I am a data engineer who wants to analyze a network using neo4j in Korea.
I installed neo4j-enterprise version 4.3.2 with ubuntu version 20.0.4 in aws ec2 environment.
However, neo4j-browser is running, but the graph-app icon is not visible and the project icon is not visible.
Even if you install neo4j enterprise version 5 or more times in a week, the result is the same. Although I googled hard and used the neo4j community, no one is solving it.
What's the problem?
I really don't know.
Please help me...
The POC period continues to flow and the data pipeline cannot be established. Among Korean users, I think he is the most desperate engineer.

3 REPLIES 3

Hi @luckyyun

The easiest way to do this is to install Neo4j Desktop on your local PC and connect to it with Remote.
You will need to uncomment and change the listen address in neo4j.conf.

# With default configuration Neo4j only accepts local connections.
# To accept non-local connections, uncomment this line:
#dbms.default_listen_address=0.0.0.0

Alternatively, install Neo4j Desktop on the Ubuntu and connect remotely to the Neo4j Enterprise on same host.

https://neo4j.com/download/neo4j-desktop/?edition=desktop&flavour=linux&release=1.4.7&offline=true

제가 원하는 사양은 엔터프라이즈 버전입니다.
절대 데스크탑 버전이 아닙니다.
고객사에게 neo4j를 이용해 솔루션을 서비스를 제공해야되는데 데스크톱버전을 사용할 수 없습니다.
혹시 koji님께서 neo4j에서 권고하는 가이드대로 엔터프라이즈 버전을 설치를 해보셨을까요?
설치가이드를 가지고 계신다면 받을 수 있을까요?
(AWS EC2에서 single로 구성하는 방법과 2대 이상의 EC2로 구성했을 시 cluster까지 구성하는 방법)
[Google translate]
The specs I want are the Enterprise version.
Absolutely not the desktop version.
We need to provide a solution to our customers using neo4j, but we can't use the desktop version.
Have you tried installing the enterprise version according to the guide recommended by koji in neo4j?
If you have an installation guide, can I get it?
(How to configure as single in AWS EC2 and how to configure cluster when configuring with two or more EC2s)

Hi @luckyyun

Graph Apps is the application of Neo4j Desktop.
When you use Neo4j Enterprise, you will need to use Graph Apps via Neo4j Desktop.

A Graph app is a Single Page Application (SPA) built with HTML and 
JavaScript which interact with Neo4j databases through Neo4j Desktop