cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Head's Up! These forums are read-only. All users and content have migrated. Please join us at community.neo4j.com.

Where do I find cypher files from Favourites of Neo4j Browser?

Where can I find all those cypher scripts I've produced over time and I can currently access from Favourites?

I've expected to find them in:
C:\Users\XXXXXXXXXX\.Neo4jDesktop\graphApps\_global\neo4j-browser
but nothing is there.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Favorites are stored in the browser cache, soo...

- Beware!  Clear your browser cache and you lose your favorites.
+ Not to worry, you can download the favorites to a local file and restore them later.

You can select individual files or multi-select with ctl/cmd + shift and then right mouse to download the files. Unfortunately you currently can't multi-select folders, and to restore you have to drag each file one by one back into the browser

3X_b_6_b63a51484acdc2d5d69e0ee27ee90c66dacf6e26.png

Keep in mind that favorites are per browser cache. You won't see favorites stored in the browser launched from Neo4j Desktop in Chrome, Firefox, etc.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Favorites are stored in the browser cache, soo...

- Beware!  Clear your browser cache and you lose your favorites.
+ Not to worry, you can download the favorites to a local file and restore them later.

You can select individual files or multi-select with ctl/cmd + shift and then right mouse to download the files. Unfortunately you currently can't multi-select folders, and to restore you have to drag each file one by one back into the browser

3X_b_6_b63a51484acdc2d5d69e0ee27ee90c66dacf6e26.png

Keep in mind that favorites are per browser cache. You won't see favorites stored in the browser launched from Neo4j Desktop in Chrome, Firefox, etc.

Are the favorite cypher scripts saved to some file ?  When I updated to the latest version of the Desktop, it became unresponsive and I had to re-install, which ended up in all favorites lost.

Nodes 2022
Nodes
NODES 2022, Neo4j Online Education Summit

All the sessions of the conference are now available online