cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Head's Up! These forums are read-only. All users and content have migrated. Please join us at community.neo4j.com.

How to fix NOT PART OF CHAIN!

Hi all,

I'm using Neo4j 3.5.14 community version, now i have problem with the database, some query(not all) throw exception:

Neo4j.Driver.V1.DatabaseException: NOT PART OF CHAIN! RelationshipTraversalCursor[id=6725350, open state with: denseNode=false, next=6725350, mode=regular, underlying record=Relationship[6725350,used=false,source=1832636,target=617031,type=68,sPrev=6725347,sNext=6725349,tCount=15,tNext=6045106,prop=14328665,secondaryUnitId=-1,!sFirst, tFirst]]

I found a topic at @https://community.neo4j.com/t5/neo4j-graph-platform/how-to-solve-or-fix-the-inconsistencies-found-in-neo4j/m-p/45938/thread-id/26567

with solution using store-utils to fix inconsistent records, but I got an error when run store util cmd

Exception in thread "main" org.neo4j.kernel.impl.api.index.IndexProviderNotFoundException: Tried to get index provider with name fulltext-1.0 whereas available providers in this session being [native-btree-1.0, lucene+native-2.0, lucene+native-1.0, lucene-1.0], and default being native-btree-1.0
at org.neo4j.kernel.impl.transaction.state.DefaultIndexProviderMap.assertProviderFound(DefaultIndexProviderMap.java:108)
at org.neo4j.kernel.impl.transaction.state.DefaultIndexProviderMap.lookup(DefaultIndexProviderMap.java:82)
at org.neo4j.kernel.impl.api.index.IndexProviderMap.withCapabilities(IndexProviderMap.java:77)
at org.neo4j.kernel.impl.api.store.SchemaCache$SchemaCacheState.addSchemaRule(SchemaCache.java:336)
at org.neo4j.kernel.impl.api.store.SchemaCache$SchemaCacheState.load(SchemaCache.java:259)
at org.neo4j.kernel.impl.api.store.SchemaCache$SchemaCacheState.<init>(SchemaCache.java:233)
at org.neo4j.kernel.impl.api.store.SchemaCache.<init>(SchemaCache.java:66)
at org.neo4j.unsafe.batchinsert.internal.BatchInserterImpl.<init>(BatchInserterImpl.java:327)
at org.neo4j.unsafe.batchinsert.BatchInserters.inserter(BatchInserters.java:83)
at org.neo4j.unsafe.batchinsert.BatchInserters.inserter(BatchInserters.java:63)
at org.neo4j.tool.StoreCopy.copyStore(StoreCopy.java:80)
at org.neo4j.tool.StoreCopy.main(StoreCopy.java:50)

I've stoped neo4j database before run store-util cmd, is that right? If neo4j is running, runtime exception throw

Store and its lock file has been locked by another process: /var/lib/neo4j/data/databases/store_lock. Please ensure no other process is using this database, and that the directory is writable (required even for read-only access)

So, what I was wrong when running store-util? or is there another way to fix "NOT PART OF CHAIN"?

Thank you all
Regards

2 REPLIES 2

Which store copy command are you running of which version? 4.x or my store-utils for 3.x ?

I'm running store-utils on 3.x version.

Thank Michael!