cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Head's Up! These forums are read-only. All users and content have migrated. Please join us at community.neo4j.com.

Error calling gds.graph.create.cypher

I'm getting error calling Version: 4.3.3 gds.graph.create.cypher procedure.

The code is:

CALL gds.graph.create.cypher('my-cypher-graph_${ROOT_ID}', 'MATCH (n:Node)-[*..1]-(m:Node) WHERE n.id = "SomeValue" RETURN id(m) as id UNION MATCH (n:Node {id: "someValue"}) RETURN id(n) as id', 'MATCH (n:Node)-[*..1]-(m:Node) WHERE (n.id = "someValue" AND m.id <> "someValue") RETURN id(n) as source, id(m) as target')

but actual parameters values does not matter.

The error is:
Unable to inject component to field tracker, please ensure it is public and non-final: Could not initialize class org.neo4j.graphalgo.compat.Neo4jProxy

The debug.log does not contain any relevant information. The query.log contains query text and same error message. Does someone know how can I fix it?

Neo4j Version is 4.3.3

3 REPLIES 3

Can you please tell me what version of GDS you are running? Thanks!

The problem was indeed the incompatible version of GDS. But it was unoblivious from the error message. I solved it by replacing old GDS library with the correct version.

chasemc
Node Link

Just encountered this as well. Using Docker, neo4j:4.3.7. GDS wasn't present and it downloaded an old version. Manually downloading the newest GDS fixed the issue