cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Head's Up! These forums are read-only. All users and content have migrated. Please join us at community.neo4j.com.

Connection to server lost.Reconnecting

1. My machine is dedicated to neo4j, configured as CPU E7, and the memory is 64G. How can I set it up, can the performance be optimized? 2. Always show reconnecting tips, what should I do? Thank you.
4 REPLIES 4

Can you share what you are trying to do?
Something about your graph(size) and configuration.

Hi,Michael:

First of all, thank you for your guidance and help.

I mainly want to do a series of analysis of things that have relationships. Now I have prepared a case: 2000 nodes, 2100 relationships. One of the queries is to find all subgraphs that contain a pattern.

The configuration of my machine is: CPU is E7, memory is 64G, operating system is win server 2008, neo4j 3.4.10. jdk8. Later I thought it might be because the win2008 version is too low. So the machine is configured as a server, I access it through a remote browser, basically solved the last problem.

My current question is:

1. After the query is over, I want to export the image using export png. When the graph visualization in the settings does not change, I can export it. If the change shows more nodes, the exported image will be 0kb. The specific changes are shown in Figures 1 and 2. How do you see it?

2. My machine configuration is shown in Figure 3. In the end, the case I need to deal with may contain about 1 billion data. Do you see the relevant configuration changes in the neo4j conf, which makes the performance more optimized?

If the amount of data is about 50 million, what are the relevant configuration changes in the conf?
Thank you again for your help and guidance!

Hi,Michael:

First of all, thank you for your guidance and help.

I mainly want to do a series of analysis of things that have relationships. Now I have prepared a case: 2000 nodes, 2100 relationships. One of the queries is to find all subgraphs that contain a pattern.
  The configuration of my machine is: CPU is E7, memory is 64G, operating system is win server 2008, neo4j 3.4.10. jdk8. Later I thought it might be because the win2008 version is too low. So the machine is configured as a server, I access it through a remote browser, basically solved the last problem.
 My current question is: 1. After the query is over, I want to export the image using export png. When the graph visualization in the settings does not change, I can export it. If the change shows more nodes, the exported image will be 0kb. The specific changes are shown in Figures 1 and 2. How do you see it? 2. My machine configuration is shown in Figure 3. In the end, the case I need to deal with may contain about 1 billion data. Do you see the relevant configuration changes in the neo4j conf, which makes the performance more optimized? If the amount of data is about 50 million, what are the relevant configuration changes in the conf?

Thank you again for your help and guidance!

You cannot visualize 50M nodes in Browser, which only uses D3 a JS library.

You need a dedicated library for that, check out e.g. graphistry.com which also has a Neo4j integration.

Neo4j itself just delivers the data to the fron-end, and should be fine sending the data.
see: https://medium.com/neo4j/hands-on-graph-data-visualization-bd1f055a492d