cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Head's Up! These forums are read-only. All users and content have migrated. Please join us at community.neo4j.com.

Can you resize the length of the relationships edges?

Hello, I wanted to know if it was possible to change the default length of the different relationship we want to show on display on Neo4j Bloom

The problem I have is that when I zoom out to see the whole graphs I built, I can't see the text anymore because the edges are too long

4 REPLIES 4

andy_hegedus
Graph Fellow

Hi,
One alternative is to use the styling rules to set the color and/or thickness based on relationship type or a property value. This would give you a visual clue to the type with out needing to read text.
My request is opposite in nature and allow me to remove the relationship label to make the graph cleaner. This is especially true for nodes that have only one type of relationship so the label is redundant.
Andy

Well, the thing is that I can't remove the relationship, it's not really visible on those pics, but the relationships are oriented. Sorry, I misunderstood what you said

The text of the relationship isn't that important but I would have liked to be able to see the text inside the nodes while at least being able to still see the whole graph

Can you add this as a feature request here:

https://neo4j-bloom.canny.io/feature-requests

Will do ! Thanks for the link