cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Head's Up! These forums are read-only. All users and content have migrated. Please join us at community.neo4j.com.

apoc.load.csv fail within CALL apoc.periodic.iterate

The following cypher do not work 

####

CALL apoc.periodic.iterate('CALL apoc.load.csv("peter(5000times).csv") YIELD hello AS row RETURN row',
'CREATE(peter:Peter{name:hello.name})',{batchSize:10000, iterateList:true, parallel:true}) 

####

which showed the error 

Failed to invoke procedure `apoc.periodic.iterate`: Caused by: org.neo4j.internal.kernel.api.exceptions.ProcedureException: There is no procedure with the name `apoc.load.csv` registered for this database instance. Please ensure you've spelled the procedure name correctly and that the procedure is properly deployed.

How can I fit this problem? The following is the configuration setting in neo4j.conf

dbms.security.procedures.unrestricted=my.extensions.example,my.procedures.*,apoc.*

Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6

dana_canzano
Neo4j
Neo4j

@Peter_Lian 

Version of Neo4j ?

What is in plugins/   ?

Just a note on your query once you and @dana_canzano resolve your issue, the procedure does not return a ‘hello’ value.  You want yield ‘map’ instead. 

CALL apoc.periodic.iterate('CALL apoc.load.csv("peter(5000times).csv") YIELD map RETURN map',
'CREATE(peter:Peter{name:map.name})',{batchSize:10000, iterateList:true, parallel:true}) 

Ok~ Thanks you!

@dana_canzano 

Peter_Lian_0-1672964034264.png

Version : 5.2 (enterprise)

@Peter_Lian 

could you attach you logs\debug.log

@dana_canzano 

Do you means the following?

Peter_Lian_0-1672972979841.png

If do, it don't show any log after running 

####

CALL apoc.periodic.iterate('CALL apoc.load.csv("peter(5000times).csv") YIELD row RETURN row',
'CREATE(peter:Peter{name:hello.name})',{batchSize:10000, iterateList:true, parallel:true}) 

####

Nodes 2022
Nodes
NODES 2022, Neo4j Online Education Summit

All the sessions of the conference are now available online