cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Head's Up! These forums are read-only. All users and content have migrated. Please join us at community.neo4j.com.

Introduce yourself here

webmaxru
Node Link

Hello, neo4j heroes from Norway! Let's do a round of self-introductions in this topic

If you want to get notified about topics in your area, set-up 'tracking' for this category. To set up tracking, look for the circle icon.

2X_3_3ef402803b2f546824279cdb4c72df723b5374d9.png

4 REPLIES 4

webmaxru
Node Link

I'm Maxim Salnikov, Full-Stack Engineer at ForgeRock, Google Developer Expert, Microsoft MVP. Follow me on twitter @webmaxru

I use neo4j for our experiments with relationship-based digital identity platform. To help front-end developers to use neo4j directly from the browser I created and maintain angular-neo4j package.

I'm the organizer of some large webdev communities and conferences in Norway and an active tech speaker (Modern web, Progressive Web Apps, Angular). Here are my speaker's bio and the main presentation topics. Feel free to invite me to speak at your event!

Hey Maxim, although I'm from the UK (more about me here) I've been spending quite a bit of time with a client in Oslo recently (also based in Lysaker). I'm in love with the place! It would be great to get a meet up going in Norway. I know that there are a lot of people either using or interested in Neo4j.

Hi, Adam!
My company is also based in Lysaker
This would be really cool if you invite your neo4j contacts from Norway to join this thread. I'm keen on meeting the local community! About the meetup - no prob at all - if we have 2-3 speakers, I can organize the rest. Would you or your colleagues like to come to Oslo to speak?