cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Head's Up! These forums are read-only. All users and content have migrated. Please join us at community.neo4j.com.

William Wallace - Entrepreneur, Software Craftsman

Hello! I am one of the founders of Gaming Nomads, a tiny company located in London, Ohio, which is just West of Columbus. We specialize in providing team-building experiences through different events, such as Tactical Laser Tag, spaceship bridge simulators, and/or board games. We have traveled all over the United States to provide our special events.

My background is software craftsmanship, which I have been doing professionally since 1982. I saw a presentation on neo4j at a technical conference in 2013(?) and have been hooked ever since. I am currently updating our website, GamingNomads.com, and would love to use neo4j for data persistence, if I can get accepted into the Startup program.

4 REPLIES 4

Hi William,
welcome to the forum, your company sounds exciting. Hope you also have some the fun your customers are having 🙂 Perhaps it would be a cool thing to do for our London office.
Did you register for the startup program? If you haven't heard back, drop me a pm.

Hi Michael,

Thanks for the welcome. I filled out the startup program form on 8/20 and then again on 9/5/2018, but have yet to hear anything.

William Wallace
GamingNomads.com

From my colleague:

I just sent him the Startup Program acceptance email. We weren’t able to capture his employee count correctly, maybe a cookie issue.

Email was sent to william@gamingnomads.com

Welcome, William! 🙂
Thanks for joining us!