cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Head's Up! These forums are read-only. All users and content have migrated. Please join us at community.neo4j.com.

Mike Oaten, riskhunter.co.uk, Bristol UK

mike
Graph Buddy

Hi everyone,

I'm a co-founder of Regulation Technologies Ltd, we're on the Neo4j start-up programme with our product https://riskhunter.co.uk/ which identifies fraud and mis-selling in UK financial services.

I first came across graphs with a previous start-up (riskopy.com sold 18 months ago, we identified hidden risks in supply chains) and have been hooked ever since.

We maintain a neo DB of all past and live UK companies and company officers and may be able to open that up for community access at some point (12m companies, 13m officers, 180m relationships, 20k records updates daily, spatial and temporal data included). Check thegraphproject.com periodically to see if we do...

And lastly, we are recruiting for a meetup group https://www.meetup.com/Bristol-Graph-Database-Group/ in Bristol. UK. Hoping to start events next year.

Just for the record, I am not tech founder - I do the other stuff

Looking forward to being involved.
Cheers,
Mike

4 REPLIES 4

Welcome Mike,

good luck with your startup. It sounds really interesting, looking forward to your API esp. as it would be great for journalists and investigators (Graphs4Good).

Your tech folks might be interested in our ML work that we want to expand into applicaitons in financial crimes over the course of the next year.

For Bristol, you can also post in the #local-groups:south-west-united-kingdom groups, or cross post in the London meetup group. I've never been to Bristol but would love to go some time, Only heard the best from Kevlin Henney.

Hi Michael, oops didn't reply to your previously, just posted in the thread...

mike
Graph Buddy

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your reply and helpful info:)

Graphs4Good - I didn't know about this initiative and have contacted them to see how we could get involved.

API - are there any specific neo docs which are relevant we should see?

ML - yes please, can you share details of that work and how might we get involved? I've fraud investigation/litigation research experience which may be relevant.

Meetups - have posted a topic for our Bristol group in that group.
Cheers,
Mike

Mike,
If you're ever interested in presenting in the Neo4j Online Meetup on this topic, we would love to have you!

Nodes 2022
Nodes
NODES 2022, Neo4j Online Education Summit

All the sessions of the conference are now available online