cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Head's Up! These forums are read-only. All users and content have migrated. Please join us at community.neo4j.com.

Hello from Lincoln NE, USA!

My name is Larry Bearking. I'm a father of four and a member of the Standing Rock Sioux Tribe of North and South Dakota. After 15 years of service in health/public health administration, I created a small company to offer affordable analytic and custom data application services to community-based organizations (and their partners) who aim to improve health and social determinants of health within the neighborhoods they serve.

I appreciate this opportunity to join the neo4j community!

2 REPLIES 2

Hello @Matoyatapika !

Glad to have you join us in the Neo4j community!

Apologies for missing your introduction from a few weeks ago. Understanding public health outcomes seems like a great application for graph analytics. How are you modeling the communities? Are you combining a social graph with a medical ontology, or something like that?

Hope you're finding the community helpful in your work. Let us know if there's anything we can do.

Best,
ABK

Thank you for the welcome!

Yes, we're exploring a combination that captures such factors across time, along with intervention information.

I am finding the community discussions very useful for researching questions I've had at all stages.

A big thank you to everyone who asks and answers questions!