cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Head's Up! These forums are read-only. All users and content have migrated. Please join us at community.neo4j.com.

Hello, from a new node in the DevlRel team!

Greetings, Neo4j friends!

I wanted to take a quick minute to introduce myself. My name is Clair Sullivan and I have just started on the DevRel team at Neo4j as a Graph Data Science Advocate! I was using the Graph Data Science library in my former role and really developed a passion for it, particularly regarding its potential in graph-enabled machine learning.

You can find me on Twitter at @CJLovesData1 or on Medium as @cj2001 where I hope to blog about all kinds of topics where graphs can benefit the data science community.

Looking forward to connecting with you!

5 REPLIES 5

clem
Graph Steward

Welcome!

BTW, I posted a number of issues I found/had with the Graph DS library tutorials.

Are they posted here in the community forum or on GitHub or somewhere else that I can take a look at?

My various issues are noted in community forum.

If I knew were the github for these pages were, I would do a PR (Pull Request). I've done a few PR's so far, but I don't know where the Graph DS stuff lives.

The GitHub repo can be found here. And I will dive into your posts and see what I can do. If there are some in particular that you would like to get some attention, please don't hesitate to call them out!

Hi Clair I’d like to offer a slightly more friendly hello. Excited to see more passionate people join the team and I look forward to interacting with you more over the edges.. I mean days.