cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Head's Up! These forums are read-only. All users and content have migrated. Please join us at community.neo4j.com.

Graham Wright @ Opus Affair in Boston

Jumping in to introduce myself here...

I'm Graham in Boston. I'm new to this forum, but have been using Neo4j for a few years now. I just did my developer certification this summer.

I got into graphs because the company I run (Opus Affair) works with arts and culture organizations on growing their audiences. There are so many interesting relationships to model (which artists/performers are involved in a project and how, what venues are popular, which organizations frequently collaborate). I came across Neo4j when I was looking for a flexible, powerful way to model those relationships.

I'm currently hacking away on a GRAND Stack version of our site (opusaffair.com) to make event recommendations based on the artists/performers involved in the event.

My interest in this forum is about keeping my technical skills sharp, staying on top of updates, and hearing how other people are using Neo4j. And helping out where I can

3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the forum Graham !

Hi Graham, welcome!

Glad you're using GrandStack and GraphQL

@AlexTavgen used Neo4j in a building a unique theater performance in Estonia

For digital humanities you might want to check out graphs4good

Very cool. Thanks for sharing.

@AlexTavgen Do you do a lot of theatre projects like this or was this a one-off project?

Nodes 2022
Nodes
NODES 2022, Neo4j Online Education Summit

All the sessions of the conference are now available online