cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Head's Up! These forums are read-only. All users and content have migrated. Please join us at community.neo4j.com.

Neo4j Helm chart standalone installation error

Trying to install a standalone server for neo4j using helm charts, But the neo4j-imagePullSecret.yaml template is failing with below error.

executing "neo4j-standalone/templates/neo4j-imagePullSecret.yaml" at <fail (printf "No docker-registry secret exists for imagePullSecret \"%s\" in the cluster. \n Missing imageCredential entry for \"%s\"" $imagePullSecret $imagePullSecret)>: error calling fail: No docker-registry secret exists for imagePullSecret "test-secret-dev" in the cluster. 

Below are the values I passed in override values.yaml

image:
  imagePullPolicy: Always
  customImage: My Image Registry
  imagePullSecrets:
    - "test-secret-dev"

2 REPLIES 2

@sarathm you specified the name of an image pull seret in your values.yaml. It looks like you did not create that secret. Here's a link that explains how to do that: https://kubernetes.io/docs/tasks/configure-pod-container/pull-image-private-registry/

Thanks for the update. Secret was created and I verified the info. The error is fixed when I added image credentials details in the values.yaml file