cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Head's Up! These forums are read-only. All users and content have migrated. Please join us at community.neo4j.com.

Adding or Updating a Movie - Cyber Fundamentals Challenge

Hello, 

I've been trying to get past the Adding/Updating a Movie challenge in the Cyber Fundamentals Course for the last 3 hours. When I have tried to do the same project in Sandbox outside of the course, I get the right answer and am able to move forward; however, when I try to submit my answer within the course, I get the "Oops, It looks like you haven't passed the test, please check your answers and try again.If you are stuck, try clicking the Show Hint button," message. 

I also tried to use the solution that was provided to finish the question, just to see if it would work, and it gives the same message without explaining what I've done wrong specifically. I have finished every other section of the course and am very frustrated I can't figure anything out with this specific lesson. Please help. 

Thanks,

Namu

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

For this challenge to verify, we check that the Movie node with the title Rocketman has the following properties:
matchedAt

createdAt

updatedAt

Keep in mind that property names are case-sensitive.

If you reload the Challenge in your browser, it will reset the graph to what it should be before you started the Challenge.

Elaine

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

For this challenge to verify, we check that the Movie node with the title Rocketman has the following properties:
matchedAt

createdAt

updatedAt

Keep in mind that property names are case-sensitive.

If you reload the Challenge in your browser, it will reset the graph to what it should be before you started the Challenge.

Elaine

Hi Elaine, 

Thanks for your help. I am attaching a screenshot of what the program shows me when I type in the code. I was wondering if you could explain exactly what I'm doing wrong as the program won't tell me (it just gives broad tips for what I have already done). Thanks! 

Did you run the Cypher twice as instructed in the Challenge?

Elaine

Yes I did, as can be seen in the screenshot I attached. 

Can you send a screen shot (table view) of this result:

MATCH (m:Movie) WHERE m.title = 'Rocketman' RETURN m

I need to see the values of this node's properties

Hi Elaine, 

I was able to figure it out. Thank you for your help. 

Best,

Namu

Hi Elaine !

I am also stuck with the same challenge and can't figure out the problem. The properties are as below:

<id> 173  
createdAt "2022-08-19T13:42:05.075000000Z"  
matchedAt "2022-08-19T14:02:45.534000000Z"  
title Rocketman  
updatedAt "2022-08-19T14:02:45.534000000Z

This is the code we use to verify that your graph changes were successful:

MATCH (m:Movie {title: 'Rocketman'})
WHERE m.matchedAt IS NOT NULL
AND m.createdAt IS NOT NULL
AND m.updatedAt IS NOT NULL
RETURN true AS outcome
Nodes 2022