cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Head's Up! These forums are read-only. All users and content have migrated. Please join us at community.neo4j.com.

Getting "does not support routing" when trying to connect to neo4j on Google Kubernetes using bolt+routing protocol

I have created deployed a neo4j database to Google Kubernetes by selecting the application "Neo4j Enterprise Causal Cluster" on Google Applications Marketplace.

Using Python neomodel library, I tried to connect it with bolt+routing:// protocol but it throws the error "neobolt.exceptions.ServiceUnavailable: Server Address(host='xxx', port=7687) does not support routing".

Annoyingly, this is the forth cluster I have set up and all the previous ones works (The most recent one that works has the application version number 3.5.13) . The current one that doesn't work has an application version number 3.5.14.

Would be great if someone can point me to the right direction. Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2

anthapu
Graph Fellow

Can you list down your configuration (cores and read replica's) and what is the value you are using (IP address or hostname) in the bolt url.

Also, it would be good if you can post ":sysinfo" content here to see what the cluster config is.

Thanks for your help. The issue was simply due to the cluster only had 1 core node when it was initialised and therefore doesn't have a routing table. I overlooked this cause since I thought 3 core node would be initialised by default using Google Application.