cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Head's Up! These forums are read-only. All users and content have migrated. Please join us at community.neo4j.com.

What business applications of Deep Learning and graphs would you like to see (for master thesis)?

Hello!

I am planning on writing my master thesis on Neural Networks and graph structures. I have spent now over a month doing some research. Specifically I have been following up on published work from Octavian, Deepmind and Neo4J Blogs.

Because a master thesis at my university is expected to be at least 50% a practical application of the methodologies and concepts I present (i.e. Neural Networks and how they work with graph data), I am looking for some exciting business relevant applications.

From what I have read so far, the research in this field has so far been mostly theoretical. So I would like to ask the community: What kind of applications (domains) excite you about deep learning and graphs? What kind of case studies or application examples would you like to read about?

I am trying to get a sense of where the discussion/interest about these topics are at. I have spoken with employees at Neo4J and they have been awesome with their support. Naturally, I will be sharing my findings with the community. Unfortunately, I am still unconvinced about the application domain to choose from. Any input from the community would be enormously appreciated!!

2 REPLIES 2

mikek
Node Link

Hey @nelson.fleig are you still looking for some ideas? Happy to connect as I'm actively exploring the field and I've made some progress to date. Message me if you'd like to speak more.

Hi @mikek. Yes, I am definitely looking for some ideas still! I'd be very happy to connect and discuss your findings so far. Feel free to reach me at nelson.fleig@prodyna.com.