cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Head's Up! These forums are read-only. All users and content have migrated. Please join us at community.neo4j.com.

UK company and officer data neo DB access - anyone interested?

mike
Graph Buddy

Howdee all,

We're on the neo4j start-up programme with our R!SK Hunter product (identifying fraud and mis-selling in UK financial services) and opening up our data to others in the community under thegraphproject.com banner.

We maintain a neo DB of all UK companies and company officers (both active and past, some 25m nodes) which is updated daily (around 20k records changes). The model is rich with location and temporal data and we're working on entity resolution to normalise for a really robust up to date offering. To date 56m nodes, 180m rels.

We're proposing offering free access (to a few users initially) who have a commercial or research project which needs UK company data. In return, we just want to understand what problem you're working on and collect data on your use, queries, etc. Access will be via the neo browser.

If you're interested reply to this thread (update: there is now a 'Request Access form at the site, but handy if you can post a summary here for others in the community to see what's happening)
Cheers, Mike

(our product site https://riskhunter.co.uk/)

11 REPLIES 11

This is awesome, Mike! Thank you so much for sharing!

mike
Graph Buddy

Update:

I've had a few interesting enquiries sent to the email I originally listed in the opening post. In the spirit of the forum, I've removed the email, please add a post to the thread if you'd like access.

Cheers,
Mike

jasperblues
Graph Buddy

Hi Mike. I would request access. Not aimed at any commercial outcome - for the purpose of my own R&D, if you're willing. Would be happy to share findings.

Hi. Thanks for your interest.

Go to thegraphproject.com as we've started to flesh out what's on offer and on what basis. There's a form to request access so we can catch your email for issuing access credentials.

On that point, we're still finalising auth/access and we may not have that sorted until the new year - just to manage expectations.

Cheers,
Mike

jasperblues
Graph Buddy

Thanks @mike, I will check back in the new year. Could you let us all know when it is ready to roll?

Sure will

Mike, does this include personally identifiable information for company officers including emails?

No emails. The data is from publicly available sources. For company officers: full name and title, address, dob, occupation, nationality. If you check back to thegraphproject.com/docs we're fleshing out a full data dictionary

Mike,
I am a freelancer and have worked in a handful of industries. Your information would be very useful for finding the ultimate beneficial owner of organisations, either as a risk mitigation exercise in an on-boarding process or investigating stakeholders and influencers of a situation in an investigation. In these scenarios that I have worked on, they want to get to the names of people. The nature of the stakeholding (e.g. shareholding and partnership (and type of shareholding or partnership etc)), and size of the stakeholding would also be useful (as a % and absolute).
An additional use for this sort of information is to find correlations between this information and issues/incidents/rule breaches that have arisen.
You might not have the appetite for it yet but showing cross-border stakeholdings is also of interest.
I hope this is useful.
Kind regards,
Douglas

sameerG
Graph Buddy

Hi Mike. I would request access. For the purpose of my own R&D, if you're willing.
Thanks
-Sameer

mike
Graph Buddy

We've relaunched this offer, see the new topic