cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Head's Up! These forums are read-only. All users and content have migrated. Please join us at community.neo4j.com.

Patient Journey Model Template

Hi fellow Graphitas,
I am working on a project at work for finding insights from patient clinical data. I am new to graphs and Neo4j and was wondering if anyone knows of a template for patient journey data that would help me get jumpstarted, eg. how would relationships between patients, providers and claims data be represented. As an IT person I would be open to suggestions of types of questions a business user might ask of a graph database that would be difficult to do with a regular RDBMS. Just looking for ideas (no data) to help me get up to speed faster and questions to serve as objectives.

Thanks for any suggestions.
Neil

5 REPLIES 5

Hi Neil,

it might be worth while messaging Matt Holford (matt.holford@neo4j.com) from Neo4j. He has developed a solution for patient journeys in Neo4j and hence has a model and a lot more. Not sure how much he will be able to share but it's worth a try ;-).

Regards,
Elena

Hi Elena,
Thanks very much for the referral. I will reach out to Matt.
Regards,
Neil

Hi Elena,
Thanks so much for the invite - I'm registered. And thanks for the introduction to Matt Holford. I had a great conversation with him, Ravi Anthapu and Karin Wolok last Friday and have a lot of new information to push me forward.
Cheers,
Neil

Hi Neil,

glad I could help!

Cheers,
Elena

Nodes 2022
Nodes
NODES 2022, Neo4j Online Education Summit

All the sessions of the conference are now available online