cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Head's Up! These forums are read-only. All users and content have migrated. Please join us at community.neo4j.com.

Circular Economy in Finance

Sometimes the circularities may come from an unexpected place and it is difficult to find.

The Cycling of [NEED TO PAY] transactions can be used to create a Financial Clearing/Settlement system more egalitarian and become a real driving force for the economy.

(You) – [NEED TO PAY] -> (Someone),
(Someone) – [NEED TO PAY] -> (The other one),...
...,(The other one) – [NEED TO PAY] ->(You)
We detect this Virtuous Cycle and send you a email with a Transactions Cycle GUID with the Value Cleared!

http://www.incomeshared.com

4 REPLIES 4

Reminds me of the old french parable / joke about the hotel owner, the butcher and the madam ... but seriously this is an interesting idea and such a system could have helped a lot of countries cope during the crash with chains of companies owing money to each-other.

Paul, thank you for the comment, yes I agree with you, we can see here the power of graphs and the power of looking at relationships, even in the simplest of graphs. (i) - [need_to_pay {value: 10}] -> (you), Thank you for your time. if you can simply sign up for incomeshared.com we need users!

Income Shared - Star - MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!

"incomeshared.com" is down but you can get more information in incomeshared.info, Sorry and Thanks for your interest in this topic!

Nodes 2022
Nodes
NODES 2022, Neo4j Online Education Summit

All the sessions of the conference are now available online