cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Head's Up! These forums are read-only. All users and content have migrated. Please join us at community.neo4j.com.

Query application of massive associated data

Hi , I have encountered such a difficulty: 1. There may be 1-2 billion nodes, 30-50 billion interrelationships, and possibly more, assuming A is known, and A, B, C, D, ... are related to each other, Can you use the neo4j Community Edition to query the entire relationship chain or network in a short time? 2. As time goes by, the association between nodes will change. How can I change and display dynamically? 3. Can you use spark graphx with neo4j to accomplish the above tasks, but how can you achieve the unique superior performance of neo4j in processing associated data? Thank you for your advice!

6 REPLIES 6

Community Edition won't cut it there.
You also need an appropriately powerful machine.

You have to be more specific in what you want to do. Also you put too many questions into a single topic. Please post one topic for each of them with more detail each.

I am sorry.My english is pool.Thank you very much for your help!

There are about 100 million to 200 million nodes, and the number of relationships between nodes and nodes is about 30 billion to 50 billion. What I want to achieve: Given any node A, find the subgraph containing node A. For example, in a market, there are many individuals who have traded between people for a period of time, and the transactions are in chronological order. Knowing the name of A, how to query the transaction chain or network that displays A in the order of transaction.Is this description clear?Thank you very much!

What have you tried so far?

What are the labels and relationship types involved?

I am sorry.My english is pool.Thank you very much for your help!

first,thank you very much for your help!
I've been using the neo4j Community Edition to handle the problem of linked data, but the amount of data in previous apps is small, and I'm not sure if the Community Edition will do the job.
I also consider spark graphx, graphframes, but I think neo4j has an advantage in querying associated data, so I want to try graphx with neo4j, but I don't know how to do it. do you have any other suggestions?