cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Head's Up! These forums are read-only. All users and content have migrated. Please join us at community.neo4j.com.

Please Help me. I have three problem . first ! How do I run bloom and apoc together in docker?

제가 겪고있는 문제는 3가지 정도 될 것 같습니다.

1. 도커로 neo4j를 실행할 때 apoc과 bloom을 함께 실행하려면 어떻게 해야되나요?

2. 사진을 보시면 bloom의 인증문제가 있습니다. 어떻게 로그인하고 인증받아야 하나요?

3. 스크립트를 만들어야 하는데 어떻게 만들지 모르겠습니다. 나중에 배치처리를 위해 스크립트로 작성할 필요가 있습니다. shell script로 작성하는 방법을 알려주세요.

[Google Translate]

The problem I'm having seems to be about three things.

1. How do I run apoc and bloom together when running neo4j with docker?

2. If you look at the picture, there is an authentication problem with bloom. How do I log in and authenticate?

3. I need to make a script, but I don't know how to make it. You will need to script it for later batch processing. Please tell me how to write it with shell script.

2 REPLIES 2

andreperez
Graph Buddy

Yunpha, probably your server is using Community Edition, from what I know Bloom is an Enterprise-only feature.
Maybe if you use Neo4J Desktop to access your EC2 DB locally you can use Bloom. Tell me if you got any updates.

andreperez님 감사합니다.
사실 저도 POC를 위해 엔터프라이즈버전을 사용해야 되는데 AWS region이슈로 인해 사용하지 못하고 있습니다. 그래서 docker 서비스를 이용하고 있습니다.
[google translate]
Thank you andreprez
In fact, I also have to use the enterprise version for POC, but I can't use it due to an AWS region issue.
So I am using docker service.