cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Head's Up! These forums are read-only. All users and content have migrated. Please join us at community.neo4j.com.

Not able to add Relationships to the created nodes

Greetings everyone,
The issue I am facing seems to be different as I could not find any post related to this. So I have created a number of nodes and used the LOAD CSV command to import the properties for the node. It was successful. But when I try to merge a relationship between those nodes I am getting a [Cannot invoke "org.neo4j.internal.kernel.api.RelationshipDataAccessor.sourceNodeReference()" because "this.v0_typeCursor" is null] error. I have attached the query for my relationships below and I have tried the MATCH, CREATE function as well but I still could not create a relationship. Do reach me if anyone can find the solution for this.

P.S Surprisingly I was able to create the relationship with the same query and get the output for a few hours, and since afterwards I started getting the error.

Thanks,
Sandeep

2 REPLIES 2

You have very little constraints on the nodes in this query.  As a result, the first line is going to create a has_area relationship between every pair nodes, and in both directions. The second line will create has_equipment relationships between every pair of nodes too, and in both directions. This pattern is the same for each line. 

Is this your intent, or are the relationships supposed to be between specific nodes? 

Also, the size of the results is growing exponentially each line, since you creating Cartesian products with each new match.