cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Head's Up! These forums are read-only. All users and content have migrated. Please join us at community.neo4j.com.

neosemantics (n10s) output "extraInfo": "Users"

Hello everyone.

I'm just starting with graph databases and ontology. I took this tutorial (thanks @jbarrasa for it!) as introduction. I followed the steps mentioned on the page except for the installation (I used docker, command bellow).

So, when I run the import, I have the following output:

╒═══════════════════╤═══════════════╤═══════════════╤════════════╤═══════════╤════════════╕
│"terminationStatus"│"triplesLoaded"│"triplesParsed"│"namespaces"│"extraInfo"│"callParams"│
╞═══════════════════╪═══════════════╪═══════════════╪════════════╪═══════════╪════════════╡
│"KO"               │0              │0              │null        │"Users"    │{}          │
└───────────────────┴───────────────┴───────────────┴────────────┴───────────┴────────────┘

This is the docker run cmd:

docker run --publish=7474:7474 --publish=7687:7687 \
    --env='NEO4JLABS_PLUGINS=["n10s"]' \
    --env=NEO4J_AUTH=none neo4j:latest

This is the import command:

call n10s.rdf.import.fetch("file://.../.nt" + filename, "N-Triples")

Neo4j version is: 4.4.12
neosemantics version is: 4.4.0.2

I am using the web interface on localhost:7474 to run the command. The user is the default: "neo4j"

Any thoughts on this?

Thank you all

1 REPLY 1

I could run the command using Neo4j desktop! It seems some issue with user/credentials. I realize that "Users" mentioned on the topic was referencing to my file path ("file:///Users/.../file.nt"). But same line worked on neo4j desktop (v. 4.4.5)