cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Head's Up! These forums are read-only. All users and content have migrated. Please join us at community.neo4j.com.

Neo4j docker container can't reach the database

Hi All,

I'm not an expert with Neo4j or any other graph DB, I'm a cloud architect working on a POC project on AWS and facing some issues.

We are facing an issue in the neo4j application, the neo4j docker container was working well without any problem, I restarted the neo4j docker container and then we stuck in the following problem:
When I try to login into the application from the browser using this: neo4j://3.67.166.154:3002, the website is not able to connect, instead, it redirects to bolt://3.67.166.154:3002 and connects successfully, but can't reach the database!!
The website throws this error : Database 'neo4j' is unavailable. Run :sysinfo for more info.

The command I used to start the container is :
sudo docker run --name application -p 3001:7474 -p 3002:7687 -d -v /home/ubuntu/neo4j-application:/data -v /home/ubuntu/application/logs:/logs -v /home/ubuntu/application/import:/var/lib/neo4j/import -v /home/ubuntu/application/plugins:/plugins --env NEO4J_AUTH=neo4j/'password' --env NEO4JLABS_PLUGINS='["graph-data-science"]' neo4j:4.3.0

Please any advice to solve the problem?

0 REPLIES 0