cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Head's Up! These forums are read-only. All users and content have migrated. Please join us at community.neo4j.com.

Neo4j Contracting Opportunity - $100/hr & 100% remote

Large Accounting Firm
100% Remote - Based in the United State. Potentials must be currently living in the US
$100/hr C2C or W2 - H1's are welcome but unfortunately we do not sponsor. We would work c2c with your current employer or new employer. Up to your discretion.

Top Skills:

1. Neo4J - implementing and integrating it into existing applications
  2. Hands-on experience with designing and implementing search solutions
  3. 6+ years working as a developer focused on back end technologies (Node.JS, Java, databases, etc)

This team supports "The Partner Experience" Partners are the highest level person at this firm and they want to be able to access a dashboard that shows them things like 401K contributions, their year end bonuses, their PTO days and benefits, etc. They want to be able to search specific things by keyword, hence why we are looking to hire a Search Engineer.

Each Partner at this client has their own application/search option. They are trying to consolidate all of this into one portal, and create more personalized search (very high level) options while also personalizing it based on each Partners focus/pillar. The main focus is to rebuild the partner experience. The architecture and design is complete, and they really need developers to now come in and be hands on with the development aspect of it. This project will be 2-3 years (12 month to start), 100% remote with the opportunity to go full time after a few years.

People who work here love the culture. They are very collaborative and offer career advancement. The Data Platform team has about 100 employees in total. This consists of 17 different technical components and 10 to 20 user facing components for this global firm. Innovation and passion are very prevalent. It doesn't feel like a big company, keeping the agile start up mentality right now. Totally independent group.

This opportunity will give a candidate the opportunity to work at a very well known Accounting Firm and for a newly created group inside of the firm that recognized an area of opportunity to generate revenue for the firm. The Risk Assurance Innovation Solutions team is essentially acting as a start-up

More specialized research and innovation teams are to come. This group is focusing on Machine Learning products to integrate and build on in an enterprise fashion.

Please reach out to me directly - if I don't pick up leave me a VM or text me please. Looking forward to connecting! 407 361 1796

0 REPLIES 0
Nodes 2022
Nodes
NODES 2022, Neo4j Online Education Summit

All the sessions of the conference are now available online