cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Head's Up! These forums are read-only. All users and content have migrated. Please join us at community.neo4j.com.

Need help in loading data to neo4j "ABC" label using the jdbc load statement where input to the query will be from one of the output value of "XYZ" label already available in Neo4J

Hello Team ,

Need help in loading data to neo4j "ABC" label using the jdbc load statement where input to the SQL query will be from one of the output value of "XYZ" label already available in Neo4J.

For example-

ALREADY EXISTS LABEL:

MATCH (n:JCP_OLT_NC) WHERE n.EQUIP_NAME in [ 'INDLNOIDALPBNB1001ENBOLT001' , 'INMUNVMBNRLJNB0001ENBOLT001'] return n.EQUIP_NAME

SQL QUERY:

with "jdbc:oracle:thin:sqmread/Qwcbd4#g@10.147.161.47:1522/XCOMSTB2" as url
CALL apoc.load.jdbc(url,"select * from RJILCUSTOMISATIONS.RIL_UTM_PATH_V where PATH_TYPE ='OLT ACCESS PATH' and PATH_ZSIDE_EQUIPMENT IN ('INDLNOIDALPBNB1001ENBOLT001' , 'INMUNVMBNRLJNB0001ENBOLT001')
") YIELD row return row

SO i need to use n.EQUIP_NAME In my sql query ( where clause ) to fetch the data and once the data will be fetched , I will create new label which will have the records for those which comes from above mentioned returned statement.

Let me know how to perform this?

Thanks in Advance!

Regards
Akshat

1 REPLY 1

Hello Team,

Please help .... I am still waiting for an input from the team.

Regards
Akshat

Nodes 2022
Nodes
NODES 2022, Neo4j Online Education Summit

All the sessions of the conference are now available online