cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Head's Up! These forums are read-only. All users and content have migrated. Please join us at community.neo4j.com.

How to import a single class from an ontology(which has many classes) and create a graph?

jk05802
Node Link

Hello All,

While working on a project, I was struck at a point where I am not able to find a standardized ontology for "Product" in schema.org and also don't want to create a custom ontology. 

I understood that schema.org has the ontologies which are standardized and are being used by many organizations. and also understood that some organizations create their own ontologies. 

Now, for my requirement. I want a standard Ontology for "Product(s)".

I couldn't download the RDF/XML file or the Turtle file from Schema.org which just has "Product" ontology in it. I could only download all the Ontologies which are in Schema.org in a single file. This single file has many classes and subclasses in it and one of them is "Product". 

I know how to import an OWL file and create a graph using Neo4j n10s plugin but I am not sure how to only extract the "Product" class from that whole file and create a graph for just that Class. 

So, my questions are:

1. Can we import a single class from an OWL file which has many classes and create a graph for just that single class?

2. If so, how to import a single class from an ontology(which has many classes) and create a graph in Neo4J?

3. If importing is possible how do I do it with a locally downloaded OWL file vs Referencing a link?

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Jashwanth

0 REPLIES 0