cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Head's Up! These forums are read-only. All users and content have migrated. Please join us at community.neo4j.com.

How do you find 'graphName' ?

Hi,

There might be an obvious answer to this but I can't seem to find what the name of my graph is - is there a Cypher query to return it?

Also, what are best practices for naming and can you change a graph name once you have built a graph? If so, how?

Cheers!

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Hi,

We'll need more information about your context I guess.

(e.g. : is "graphName" required in a procedure from the Graph Data Science Library? If yes, have you already created a projected graph? How?)

View solution in original post

Cobra
Ninja
Ninja

Hello @stephflint 😊

If you talk about the database name, you can't change it after it's created, you can find all the information here.
If you talk about graph projection, you can't change it after it's created, you can find all the information here.
You can get the name of the current database thanks to an APOC procedure: apoc.monitor.kernel().

Regards,
Cobra

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi,

We'll need more information about your context I guess.

(e.g. : is "graphName" required in a procedure from the Graph Data Science Library? If yes, have you already created a projected graph? How?)

Cobra
Ninja
Ninja

Hello @stephflint 😊

If you talk about the database name, you can't change it after it's created, you can find all the information here.
If you talk about graph projection, you can't change it after it's created, you can find all the information here.
You can get the name of the current database thanks to an APOC procedure: apoc.monitor.kernel().

Regards,
Cobra

stephflint
Node Clone

Thanks for the responses. As soon as I wrote the question, I got the answer I was looking for. It was the graphName of graph projection that I didn't understand.