cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Head's Up! These forums are read-only. All users and content have migrated. Please join us at community.neo4j.com.

Help using apoc.convert.toTree config option to include/exclude certain properties

paulare
Graph Buddy

Hi,

I tried to play with apoc.conver.toTree. It seems that the option to include/exclude certain properties works only in case I have a dataset where all nodes are the same type. In case I have branches/leaves with another node type, then all properties are returned for another type.

Maybe I did not understand the syntax and there is some way to define behavior for different node types as well?

Related:

4 REPLIES 4

paulare
Graph Buddy

After playng for more, i found that, its possible to describe behavior for multiple node types.

like that.

CALL apoc.convert.toTree(paths, true, 
	{nodes: {
			Person: ['_id']
			,Group: ['_id']
			,Account: ['_id']
			}
	, rels: {
			is_member: ['_id']
			,is_matching_identity: ['_id']
			}
		}) yield value

Now I am trying to figure out the right syntax - in the case when I have multiple labels on the label (for example if i have label pair Person:Account then current include/exclude rule for Person or Account will not work.

@angelo.busato
Can you please specify- is it possible include/exclude properties also when there are multiple labels assigned to the node?

@angelo.busato @paul.are Was there an answer to the question about multiple labels I cannot figure out the correct syntax.

Thanks,

Unfortunately still unanswered

Are there any more uses for the config file? For example, custom naming etc?