cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Head's Up! These forums are read-only. All users and content have migrated. Please join us at community.neo4j.com.

Graphql-neo4j-js Auth giving errors

Hello,

I have managed to set up a neo4j-graphql-js setup and it is working very well... however, when I include (extend type Product @auth(rules: [{ isAuthenticated: true }])) I am getting this error:

{
"errors": [
{
"message": "There is no procedure with the name apoc.util.validate registered for this database instance. Please ensure you've spelled the procedure name correctly and that the procedure is properly deployed.",
"locations": [
{
"line": 2,
"column": 3
}
],
"path": [
"products"
],
"extensions": {
"code": "INTERNAL_SERVER_ERROR",
"exception": {
"code": "Neo.ClientError.Procedure.ProcedureNotFound",
"name": "Neo4jError",
"stacktrace": [
"Neo4jError: There is no procedure with the name apoc.util.validate registered for this database instance. Please ensure you've spelled the procedure name correctly and that the procedure is properly deployed.",
"",
" at captureStacktrace (/home/developer/Code/aneal-neo4j-api-boiller-plate/node_modules/neo4j-driver-core/lib/result.js:239:17)",
" at new Result (/home/developer/Code/aneal-neo4j-api-boiller-plate/node_modules/neo4j-driver-core/lib/result.js:59:23)",
" at newCompletedResult (/home/developer/Code/aneal-neo4j-api-boiller-plate/node_modules/neo4j-driver-core/lib/transaction.js:375:12)",
" at Object.run (/home/developer/Code/aneal-neo4j-api-boiller-plate/node_modules/neo4j-driver-core/lib/transaction.js:229:20)",
" at Transaction.run (/home/developer/Code/aneal-neo4j-api-boiller-plate/node_modules/neo4j-driver-core/lib/transaction.js:101:34)",
" at /home/developer/Code/aneal-neo4j-api-boiller-plate/node_modules/@neo4j/graphql/dist/utils/execute.js:66:104",
" at TransactionExecutor._safeExecuteTransactionWork (/home/developer/Code/aneal-neo4j-api-boiller-plate/node_modules/neo4j-driver-core/lib/internal/transaction-executor.js:92:26)",
" at TransactionExecutor._executeTransactionInsidePromise (/home/developer/Code/aneal-neo4j-api-boiller-plate/node_modules/neo4j-driver-core/lib/internal/transaction-executor.js:83:34)",
" at /home/developer/Code/aneal-neo4j-api-boiller-plate/node_modules/neo4j-driver-core/lib/internal/transaction-executor.js:40:19",
" at new Promise ()"
]
}
}
}
],
"data": null
}

I will be grateful for your answer because I really want to integrate neo4j in my projects because it is cool.

0 REPLIES 0