cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Head's Up! These forums are read-only. All users and content have migrated. Please join us at community.neo4j.com.

Graph embedding for smiliarity measurements of hierarchical graphs

Hello beautitful Neo4j community.

I want to adress you as I am trying to solve an issue for my thesis and I am struggling with the implementation.

Lets say I have two graphs, which represent the structure of two variations of the same product that I want to compare for similarity. As these variations are inside of a huge manufacturing traceability database which contains thousends of these product variations structures, process structures and order structures, I firstly split the content in a projected graph with only the product related components so I can easily traverse it to get a product structure like shown bellow:

first for the assemblyID 'W0128'

then for the assemblyID 'W0120'

Now my intention is to embbed these two product structures into two different vectors where I can then run the similarity algorithms and compare these two. For me to embbed a product structure (like represented above) I need to create a projected graph for each as the library requests so.

My question would be:

1. how can i create a subgraph in neo4j after having traversed another subgraph within a query?

I appreciate a lot your support as I am not coming foward.

Thankyou so much and I wish you a nice day

Erik Thomas

1 REPLY 1

You could use subgraph filtering (e.g. based on cluster-id or product id) to split your in-memory graph from GDS into individual graphs that you then compute embeddings on each of them

Available from gds 1.6

Nodes 2022
Nodes
NODES 2022, Neo4j Online Education Summit

All the sessions of the conference are now available online