cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Head's Up! These forums are read-only. All users and content have migrated. Please join us at community.neo4j.com.

Failed to invoke procedure `gds.graph.create`: Caused by: org.neo4j.io.pagecache.CursorException: PropertyRecord claims to have more property blocks than can fit in a record

Hello,
I am running into an error on my server deployment that I cant seem to replicate elsewhere. I have tried the same query on 4.1.1 community on my laptop and it runs successfully. Seeing pagecache listed in the error I had wondered if it was memory related, but for a sanity check I even tried moving the pagecache way down to 128m locally to replicate and it still runs fine. I get the error running the cypher query via neo4j-driver as well as in the neo4j browser.

Neo4j version: 4.1.1 community
GDS Version: 1.3.3

Query:

CALL gds.graph.create(
'globalGraph',
'*',
{
all_edges: {
    orientation: 'UNDIRECTED'
    }
},
{
    nodeProperties: 'size',
    relationshipProperties: 'weight'
}
)

Error received:

Failed to invoke procedure `gds.graph.create`: Caused by: org.neo4j.io.pagecache.CursorException: PropertyRecord claims to have more property blocks than can fit in a record

graph info
165K nodes, 900K edges

Thanks in advance for any help,
-alex

1 REPLY 1

Can you file an issue on our github - Issues · neo4j/graph-data-science · GitHub ? That should raise it to the attention of our engineering team. Also, if you can run gds.debug.sysInfo() and share what that returns, that would help us a lot!

Nodes 2022
Nodes
NODES 2022, Neo4j Online Education Summit

All the sessions of the conference are now available online