cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Head's Up! These forums are read-only. All users and content have migrated. Please join us at community.neo4j.com.

Error when deploying to Azure - InvalidContentLink

Hi Community,

I'm having issues with creating a Node4J Enterprise Cluster via the Azure Marketplace. I have been following the tutorial from the Neo4J website https://neo4j.com/developer/neo4j-cloud-azure-cluster/

At the summary page on Azure (Home>Get Started>Neo4j Enterprise Edition>Create Neo4j Enterprise Edition>Summary) I get the following error:
InvalidContentLink

Unable to download deployment content from https://gallery.azure.com/artifact/20151001/neo4j.neo4j-enterprise-editionha.1.0.10/Artifacts/cluste...'.

Below are the details of cluster configuration i'm trying to create:

Basics
Subscription: Free Trial
Resource group: Neo4j-Cluster
Admin Account Name: adminuser
Password:

Neo4j Settings
Neo4j Version: Latest version
Neo4j password:
SSL Certificate:
SSL Private Key:
Neo Cluster Name: neo
Number of VMs: 3
Size of each VM: Standard B2s
Virtual network for the Cluster: neo-vnet-01
Subnet for Cluster VMs: clusterSubnet
Subnet for Cluster VMs address prefix: 10.0.0.0/24
Public IP address: NeoIP001
None: -

Has anyone else ran into this type of issue?

Thanks,
Loughlin.

2 REPLIES 2

Hi @loughlin - sorry you're running into this trouble.

I double checked the process, and I think the way Azure has deployed our resources makes it easy to get the wrong thing. On the Azure marketplace page, when you click "Get it now" you get a dialog like this:

2X_9_9f7acbcbe396e7f79ea98286fd494398b52b2e45.png

Can you please confirm that you are choosing Neo4j Enterprise Causal Cluster 3.5.5? If you choose the very top line (Causal Cluster with no version number) then I see the same deploy error that you do. I'll work in the background to get this fixed -- but in the meantime, if you try to launch 3.5.5 it should work just fine.

I hope this helps.

But when I clicked 'Get it now' button no drop down is showing, instead it is prefilled.