cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Head's Up! These forums are read-only. All users and content have migrated. Please join us at community.neo4j.com.

Default port where GraphXR runs when installed locally

Hello

I need your help. I need to find the port on which the GarphXR application gets up when installed on my local machine, to do a proof of concept.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Juan Carlos Pérez C

6 REPLIES 6

Hi @olafo987 ,

Could you share a few more details about how you're running GraphXR? What platform, etc? And, which port are you looking for? The Neo4j DBMS port, or the HTTP port for the hosted app?

@sony may have some helpful suggestions.

Best,
ABK

Hi Andreas
Thank you for assisting me.
I am running the application on my laptop that has windows 10 installed. I have installed GaphXR from the Neo4J Desktop and what I need is the HTTP HTTP port for the hosted app.
Regards
Juan Carlos Pérez C

Hi Juan,

When installed with Desktop, you can launch GraphXR by opening the "apps" sidebar drawer...

3X_f_6_f62e192452327e9b97679b4214ce4a1c98bbda41.png

...then hovering over the "GraphXR" app you'll get an "open" button.

3X_1_a_1a888dba68b73438d309c65446c4810c6d3c1e92.png

3X_5_a_5ac3d8032eca3804df3228f13320e42da5772de6.png

When running in Desktop there is no HTTP port for apps, they are directly hosted from the filesystem.

Hope that makes sense.

Best,
ABK

Hi Andreas

Thanks at lot for your answer.
Only to be clear. When I tested Graphlytic I could open a browers with "http://localhost:8080" and y could see the application at browser.

I cann't do the same with GraphXR?

Regards
Juan Carlos Pérez C

Hi Juan,

I believe GraphXR is available either as a hosted service at GraphXR or installed inside Neo4j Desktop.

When used within Desktop, GraphXR will be in a window with all features available. There is no need to access it from a regular web browser.

If you're interest in GraphXR as a hosted service inside your organization (for other people to access) then you should contact @sony at Kineviz to see what options are available.

Best,
ABK

Hi Andreas

Thanks at lot for your answer.

Slds
Juan Carlos Pérez C