cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Head's Up! These forums are read-only. All users and content have migrated. Please join us at community.neo4j.com.

Can't select/display icon for my node in Bloom... Any advice for me?

I saw a very impressive demo using Bloom which is much more flexible than Graph on Newo4j desktop that I have been using so I am now learning to use Bloom instead for my graphic display of data. On the demo, the person was able to select the icon for the node in the "Categories" tab for the "Perspective" in the Bloom. He was able to see the incredible amount of icon available on the right hand side and they appear on the drop down menu to select for the node. On my screen, nothing shows up when i click at the same place he seemed to be clicking on the demo video. If you have any advice for me, I appreciate it. Thanks!

This is what my screen looks like:

This is how his screen looks like in the demo:

!

2 REPLIES 2

Hi!

You can still select icons, they've just moved. If you on the '1x' box on the right-hand side, you'll see an option to add icon.

I hope this helps.

Cheers,

Lju

Hi Lju,
Thank you for taking time to reply. I was able to see the incredible numbers of icons :-). Bloom is incredibly powerful with search terms that I can save, endless shades of colors to choose from and there are so much more to explore with data. Very beautiful.
Have a good day!